Do you have a little explorer that loves all things Dinosaurs? Then you will want to check out the Jurassic Quest drive-thru dinosaur experience invading Washington, DC November 6-22, 2020. After a sold-out National Tour, the show has migrated to Washington, DC for its first ever Jurassic drive-thru!
WHAT IS JURASSIC QUEST
Jurassic Quest is a larger than life and realistic dinosaur exhibit featuring over 70 moving and life like dinosaurs. Jurassic Quest Drive-Thru brings a unique and epic experience in perfect timing. From the safety of your car, guests are offered the chance to drive through realistic prehistoric scenes.
During the drive along tour you will encounter gigantic beasts such as a terrifying Tyrannosaur Rex, an 80-foot-long Spinosaurus and even a 50-foot long Megalodon! One thing that I love is that Jurassic Quest works in collaboration with leading paleontologists to ensure each dinosaur is replicated and detailed to look as historically accurate as possible; makING this experience not only fun but educational as well.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Our family plans on going this Sunday November 8, 2020. I will add more information and details to the article afterwards. However, I wanted to get what information I had out there as soon as possible since this event most definitely will sell out! A few local families have already gone and have given the thumbs up, along with some tips. So here a few pointers:
- All tickets must be purchased in advanced. Be sure to purchase tickets as soon as possible because they have sold out at every location Nationwide.
- Make sure to tune into the guided audio tour—kids will hear fun facts about the dinosaurs that roamed the Earth millions of years ago.
- In addition to the life-like dinosaur exhibits, each family will receive a FREE photo which is included with your admission. During the photo opportunity you will get to meet a dino trainer and a baby dinosaur.
- To provide a clean and safe event; guests are asked to remain in their vehicles and to wear masks should they need to use complimentary restrooms or make purchases in the Dino Store.
- Pack some fun dinosaur snacks or coloring pages for the ride to the quest.
- It is recommended to arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time so that you make your time slot due to line-up of cars waiting to get in.
EXTRA DINOSAUR ACTIVITIES
Date: November 6-22, 2020
Location: RFK Stadium – Washington, DC
Ticket Price: $49 per vehicle