B&O’S MAGICAL HOLIDAY EXPRESS PLAYFUL PARENT GUIDE & GIVEAWAY
Trains are magical during the holidays! There is no better place to be a child than at the B&O Railroad Museum! All aboard the B&O’s Magical Holiday Express, a holiday spectacular celebration in the B&O Roundhouse devoted to trains of all sizes and shapes, holiday festivities, and a winter wonderland of family fun and activities. There is something to see and do every day at this annual holiday event! Walk through a 30-foot Christmas tree in the center of the B&O’s historic roundhouse and enjoy all new holiday themed weekends featuring some of your favorite guests. All Aboard!
This magical holiday wonderland features:
- a magnificent 30-foot Christmas tree that you can stand inside of or walk through
- operating model train layouts
- indoor carousel rides
- interactive kids’ crafts
- weekend train rides & visits with Santa, December 1-23
- weekend train rides with Frosty the Snowman, December 15 & 16
- appearances by Mrs. Claus
- live entertainment and performances, December 1, 2 & 9
Plus, ALL-NEW holiday themed weekends!
- SILVER & GOLD – December 1 & 2
- DECK THE HALLS – December 8 & 9
- JINGLE BELLS – December 15 & 16
- LET IT SNOW – December 17 -31, Closed Christmas Eve & Day
Location: B&O Railroad Museum 901 W. Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21223
Admission: $20 adults, $17 seniors (60+), $12 children (ages 2-12) Train Rides with paid admission: First Class train rides are $10 adults, $6 children; Coach Class train rides are $3 adults, $2 children. Carousel Rides with paid admission: $2 per ride
FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS…WE HOPE YOUR HOLIDAY IS MAGICAL!
One lucky fan will win a family of four admission to The Holiday Express. Please comment what makes your holiday magical or share a magical memory of a Christmas past and like The Playful Parent on Instagram. The winner will be randomly drawn December 9, 2018. This is a Instagram only Giveaway.