This super simple and quick washable window paint recipe has come in handy during the Corona quarantine. We have been invited to a few birthday parades and needed to decorate the car on the fly.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 Cup Flour or Corn Starch
- 1 Cup Eco-Friendly Liquid Dish Soap (Recommend: Rebel Green)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Gel Food Coloring
- Small Containers
- In a small bowl add first three ingredients and stir until lumps are gone. Next, separated the mixture into small containers and added a few drops of gel food coloring to each one, stirring thoroughly until mixed completely.
- Next, have fun making fun designs on outdoor glass window or car windows.
- When you are finished rinse off design. You may need to use a sponge to get off. However, the paint should come off easily.
***The Playful Parent is a Non-profit 501(c)(3), Homemade Monday articles are published in order to encourage learning through play. All information and photos are intellectual property of The Playful Parent.***