Chick-fil-A is our families favorite restaurant; the food is tasty, the sweet tea refreshing and customer service is amazing. That being said, another family favorite is pizza night. When I had heard from a friend that Pizza Hotline had made a special pizza for Chick-fil-A using items from the CFA menu, I instantaneously became intrigued. I was very curious about the combination that sounds like a hybrid from heaven. This week we decided to give it a try and let me tell you…it was awesome! I promise you won’t be disappointed with fried chicken, fries, sauce, pickles & cheesy goodness packed on dough!
- Pizza Dough (Pre-Made or Homemade)
- 4 Count Chick-fil-A Chicken Tenders
- 1 Order of Chick-fil-A Waffle Fries
- 6-8 Packs of Chick-fil-A Sauce
- Side order of Chick-fil-A pickles
- 1 Pack Italian Cheese Blend
How Its Made:
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper and roll out your dough until it is the desired shape, size and thickness to your liking. Pour Chick-fil-A sauce on the dough and spread out to cover almost the entire pizza leaving one inch clear around the outside for the crust.
- Cut the chicken tenders and fries into small bite sized pieces. Next place chicken and fries pieces on top.
- Transfer the dough on to your pizza pan or stone and bake for 5-6 minutes. Enough time to start cooking the dough and getting the chicken and fries toasty.
- Pull the pizza out of the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top. Add slices of pickles (My husband and I love pickles and thought that this really made the pizza. We had put it on only half and wished we had done the entire pizza with pickles.)
- Put the pizza back in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until pizza is cooked all the way through.
- Let cool and enjoy!