Celebrate summer at the B&O with Beach Bound Rail Adventures! Discover your end of summer adventure with fun hands-on activities to keep kids entertained and engaged.
- Story Time begins promptly at 10:30 am
- Grabby Grabby Crabs Game
- Sand Fun
- Boat Building
- Kinetic Run-through Water Garden (swim suits & towels recommended)
- Thomas Power Wheels
- Bounce House
- Red Light, Green Light Games
- Arcade Games
- Train Ride departs promptly at 11:30 am Thursday & Friday
TICKETS & INFORMATION
Address: B&O Railroad Museum- 901 W. Pratt St. Baltimore, MD 21223
Hours: Monday-Friday (10am-3pm)
Admission: $18 for Adults, $16 for Seniors (60+), $12 for children (2-12). Train Rides tickets are $3 for adults, $2 for children with paid admission. Admission & Train Rides are FREE for B&O Members. To become a B&O Member click here.
- Winner will receive a family four pass to B&O Railroad’s Beach Party
- Like and share the Facebook post to spread the word!
- Comment how many water beads you think are in the container.
- Must be a playful parent fan to win.
- Contest open August 2, 2017-August 9, 2017 12PM
- Not Facebook affiliated