Paper Plate Fans are a breeze to make and a awesome summer craft.
– Paper Plate
– Craft Sticks
– Paint & Brushes
1. Cut the paper plate in half.
2. Decorate the half plate. You can just use markers to draw, or you can paint first, like we did. If painting both sides let dry a few minutes before flipping over to paint the other side.
3. Once fully dry, color with markers.
4. Glue craft sticks together at one end at about a 90 degree angle, then attach to the back of the plate. (We used hot glue so we didn’t have to wait long to use.)
5. Let glue dry and then enjoy a cool breeze from your fan.