06/24/2019 11:00 AM - 06/24/2019 1:00 PM
LUNCH ON US
Date: June 24, 2019 - August 16, 2019
Charles County Public Schools, in partnership with Charles County Advocacy Council for Children, Youth & Families, LifeStyles, Inc., Department of Social Services, No Kid Hungry, Department of Recreation, Parks and Tourism, Charles County Public Library, Children’s Aid Society, Tri-County Youth Services Bureau, Health Partners, The Arnold House, and other county agencies are offering a free summer lunch program.
Hot lunches will be served at the following locations:
- Henry E. Lackey High School: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- J.P. Ryon Elementary School: 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
- Mt. Hope/Nanjemoy Elementary School: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Westlake High School: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Indian Head Elementary School: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (This site will be closed from July 1 – July 12 due to building maintenance)
Cold bag lunches will be served at the following mobile sites:
- PD Brown Memorial Branch Library: 50 Village Street, Waldorf: 11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Idle Wood Trailer Park; Waldorf:12:15 pm-12:45 pm
- Ell Lane Apartments: 12151 Ell Lane, Waldorf, Management Office: 1:00 pm-1:30 pm
- Milton M. Somers Middle School, La Plata: 11:30 a.m. -11:50 a.m.
- Phoenix Run; 651 Piscataway Run, La Plata: 12:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Oak Manor Drive; Waldorf: 12:45 p.m.-1:15 p.m.
- Metropolitan United Methodist Church; 3385 Metropolitan Church Road, Indian Head: 11:30 am-11:50 am
- Charles Landing Apartments; Jameson Court, Indian Head: playground area: 12:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Woodland Village Park; Thompson Lane, Indian Head:12:45-1:15 p.m.
Event Type: Parent Support
Age Group: All Ages
Event Link - Details and menu