PEEPS SHOW CONTEST- INDIAN HEAD (BASE ACCESS)
Monday, Apr. 2, Drop off
Here’s how it works:
- Build a diorama using peeps candy of any color in a standard size shoe box. The theme is anything literary; for instance, recreate a scene from your favorite book.
- On the back of your shoe box, please include your name, age (if 17 or younger), phone number, and the title of your “Peeps Show” (example: Jane Smith, Age 10, (406)555- 5555, “Harry Peeper”).
- Bring your diorama to the library April 2-11. All Peeps dioramas will be displayed in the library and online for everyone to enjoy. Entrants agree to permit the Indian Head General Library to photograph and submit images in advertising or promotion.
- Voting for a ‘Peeples Choice’ winner in each age category will take place April 12-13. Winners will be announced April 16.
- Peeps should be picked up no later than April 20. All Peeps not picked up by the deadline will be discarded or eaten.