MEAL PICK-UP – CHARLES COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Henry E. Lackey High School;
- Maurice J. McDonough High School;
- St. Charles High School;
- Westlake High School;
- Milton M. Somers Middle School;
- Dr. Thomas L. Higdon Elementary;
- Indian Head Elementary School;
- Mt. Hope/Nanjemoy Elementary School;
- Dr. Samuel A. Mudd Elementary School;
- J.C. Parks Elementary School; and
- J.P. Ryon Elementary School.
Details: Effective Tuesday, March 31, staff at the 11 Charles County Public Schools (CCPS) meal distribution sites can provide parents food without their child being present. However, the pick-up person must be a child’s parent or guardian. Parents/guardians must show staff their child’s CCPS student identification (ID) badge or report card copy showing their student ID number. Parents with children not yet enrolled in school should attempt to bring some type of age verification to show to site staff, such as a copy of a birth certificate. Parents can pick up the following for their child daily: one breakfast, one lunch, one dinner and a snack. Any requests from parents asking for additional meals on the same service day at other sites will not be honored.