Thomas the Tank Engine™ returns to the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore! Little Engineers and families take a 25 minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine, meet Sir Topham Hatt, and enjoy a full day of live entertainment, activities, and family fun!
Your DAY OUT WITH THOMAS TICKET includes a scheduled 25 minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine™, all day admission to the B&O Railroad Museum, and the following live entertainment, activities and programs:
- • Photo opportunities with Sir Topham Hatt
- • Thomas Imagination Station of interactive play
- • Carnival Games
- • Moon bounce
- • Kid’s climb-on train
- • Craft & tattoo stations
- • Interactive B&O Railroad Museum exhibits
- • Free rides for children on Thomas Power Wheels, Museum’s carousel, Happy Train & Choo Choo Blueville
- • Marty the Magician, one of the top children’s magicians in the U.S., performs:
- Fridays at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm & 3:30pm
- Saturdays at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3pm, & 4pm
- Sundays at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm & 3:30pm.