06/09/2023 10:00 AM - 06/09/2023 7:00 PM
DR SEUSS EXPERIENCE
Dates: Now through Labor Day
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Fridays: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sundays: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Location: Tyson’s Corner Mall (Next to Barnes & Noble)
Details: Enjoy nine interactive Dr Seuss worlds… Swing among Truffula Trees from The Lorax, make your way through the Stars Upon Thars Sneetches Mirror Maze, stroll through towering clovers listening for a Who from Horton Hears a Who!, or join the Circus McGurkus!Know Before You Go!
* Date: Opening April 7, 2023
* Duration: Explore at your leisure, but guests spend ~60 minutes on average
* Location: Tysons Corner Center- located on Level 2, right next to Barnes & Nobles and directly under AMC Theaters and Foodcourt.
* Age requirement: All ages welcome! Children must be accompanied by an adult
* Access: The venue is fully accessible for individuals in wheelchairs and those with special needs. Stroller aren’t permitted while in the experience. Stroller parking available.
* Parking: Free parking available on site. We recommended parking in garages C (3rd level) or E (4th level). Both have bridge access to The Dr. Seuss Experience.
• Tips: Repurchase tickets in advanced. Use bathrooms before attending, no bathrooms in the experience. However, restrooms close by in the mall.
#drseuss #drseussexperience #hortonhearsawho #thelorax