Monster Jam® brings high-octane, motorsports entertainment to fans around the world. The action-packed live events feature the most recognizable trucks including Grave Digger®, Max-D® and many more, performing jaw-dropping displays of gravity-defying feats. Fans can also experience the non-stop racing excitement year-round on FS1.
This seasons truck lineup includes: Grave Digger, Max-D, Monster Energy, El Toro Loco, Lucas Oil Crusader, Son-uva Digger, Stone Crusher, Hooked
Date Show Time Additional Info
Friday, July 26 8:00PM. Gates open at 6:00PM to public
Sat. July 27 8:00PM *Pit Party from 5:00-6:45* PM,
***Gates open at 5:00PM to customers with event ticket and pit pass; gates to show open at 7:00pm***
Sun. July 28 4:00PM *Pit Party from 1:00-2:45* PM,
***Gates open at 1:00PM to customers with event ticket and pit pass; gates to show open at 3:00pm***
*Admission to the Pit Party: You can purchase ticket to the pre-show event known as The Monster Jam® Pit Party which provides unprecedented access to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers – you can meet the drivers, get their autographs, take photos and see the trucks up close. It’s a unique experience in the world of motorsports. Pit Party Passes are available for purchase at Hagerstown Speedway and on ticketmaster.com. for $15. In order to enter into the pit party must have the appropriate event ticket.
Address: 15112 National Pike, Hagerstown, MD 21740
TICKET PRICING & INFORMATION
$25 – Reserved, EARLY BIRD SPECIAL UNTIL JULY 14. ALL TICKETS GO UP ON JULY 15.
$15 – EARLY BIRD SPECIAL UNTIL JULY 14. ALL TICKETS GO UP ON JULY 15.
$27 – Reserved July 15- Day of Show
$22 – for General Admission July 16-Day of Show
(Ticket prices go up day before and day of show)
Ways to purchase tickets:
COUPON CODE: JAM18
Visit the Hagerstown Speedway Box Office,
Call Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000
TRIVIA – INTERESTING FACTS
- How big is a Monster Jam truck? Answer: Monster Jam trucks stand 12’ tall and 12’ wide.
- How much does each Monster Jam truck weigh? Answer: Each Monster Jam truck weighs10,000 pounds.
- How high are official Monster Jam truck tires? Answer: Each tire must be 66 inches tall.
- How many yards of dirt are needed to set up a track for one Monster Jam Arena Tour show? Answer: 1,500 yards of dirt is used to construct the track for each event
- What was the combined weight of the trucks appearing in the 2016 Monster Jam World Finals competition? Answer: 111 Monster Jam trucks appeared for a combined weight of 1,100,000 pounds and 166,500 combined horsepower.
- Each Monster Jam competition is judged by who? Answer: Judges live in each community, are trained in advance and are typically selected through local radio and television promotions.
- Who holds the most Monster Jam World Finals Championship titles? Answer: Tom Meents holds the record for the most Monster Jam World Finals Championships at 11. Second to Tom is Dennis Anderson and Adam Anderson at 4 each.
- How many drivers hold two or more Monster Jam Championship titles?Answer: Since the inception of the Monster Jam World Finals, only 7 drivers have two or more Championships to their credit.
- Who won the Monster Jam featuring the AMSOIL Series Championship last year ? Answer: Morgan Kane – West Series Cole Venard – East Series
One lucky fan will win a family of four passes to Monster Jam at the Haggerstown Raceway. To enter LIKE and COMMENT on the post. Please share to help spread the word. Who knows whoever you tag might ask you to tag along if they win. A winner will be randomly drawn on June 22, 2019 at 9:00 AM.