God Bless The Broken Road comes out in theater September 7, 2018; however, The Playful Parent was given 25 setS of two tickets to giveaway for the special screening at the Regal Gallery Place Theater on August 29, 2018 at 7:00 PM. Be sure to Watch The Trailer, it brought me to tears. God Bless the Broken Road would make an excellent date night or girls night movie. I’m excited to share about the movie and offer an awesome giveaway to 25 fans!!!
ABOUT THE MOVIE
GOD BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD tells the inspirational story of a young mother who loses her husband in Afghanistan and struggles to raise their young daughter in his absence. The film focuses on the importance of family, friends, and faith, while paying tribute to those who serve in the United States Military.
Rating | PG for thematic elements and some combat action
Run Time | 105 minutes
Lindsay Pulsipher, Makenzie Moss, Andrew Walker, Kim Delaney, Robin Givens, Gary Grubbs, Arthur Cartwright, LaDainian “LT” Tomlinson, Madeline Carroll, Jordin Sparks
Directed by | Harold Cronk
Produced by |Edgar Struble, Dustin Solomon, Andy Fraser
Executive Produced by | Jeremy Page, Stephen Afendoulis
Co-Executive Produced by | Gary Lewis, Troy Duhon
Co-Produced by | Tracy Thomas
GOD BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD INFORMATION
Official Site: http://www.godblessthebrokenroad.com/
This is a very simple process:
- Click on the link below to register for 2 FREE tickets to the 7 PM special screening of God Bless the Broken Road on August 29, 2018 at Regal Gallery Place Stadium 14 (3784, 701 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20001).
- Registering once will reserve two tickets under your name. This will put you on the VIP list to get into the special screening. Tickets can’t be sold or exchanged.
- This is a first come first serve basis so please only take tickets if you are 100% sure you can attend.
- Be sure to take pictures and share about the movie on social media #GBBR and tag @playfulparent
- This giveaway is not Facebook affiliated.