DAY OUT WITH THOMAS AT THE B&O RAILROAD MUSEUM IN BALTIMORE
Your DAY OUT WITH THOMAS TICKET includes a scheduled 25 minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine™, all day admission to the B&O Railroad Museum, and the following live entertainment, activities and programs:
- Photo opportunities with Sir Topham Hatt
- Thomas Imagination Station of interactive play
- Carnival Games
- Moon bounce
- Kid’s climb-on train
- Craft & tattoo stations
- Interactive B&O Railroad Museum exhibits
- Free rides for children on Thomas Power Wheels, Museum’s carousel, Happy Train & Choo Choo Blueville
FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE….
- Thomas the Tank Engine merchandise at the Day Out With Thomas Gift Shop
- Professional photos with Thomas the Tank Engine and Sir Topham Hatt
- Self-serve photos in the B&O’s photo booth
- Gifts & souvenirs at the B&O Railroad Museum Store
- Food Concessions (no outside food permitted during this event)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What times do trains depart?
Train ride times are:
10:00 a.m. 10:45 a.m. 11:30 a.m. 12:15 p.m. 1:00 p.m. 1:45 p.m. & 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 28 & May 5:
9:15 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:45 a.m. 11:30 a.m. 12:15 p.m. 1:00 p.m. 1:45 p.m. 2:30 p.m. 3:15 p.m. 4:00 p.m. 4:45 p.m.
Sunday, April 29 & May 6:
9:15 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:45 a.m. 11:30 a.m. 12:15 p.m. 1:00 p.m. 1:45 p.m. 2:30 p.m. 3:15 p.m. 4:00 p.m.When should we arrive for our train ride with Thomas?
It is recommended that guests arrive at the event at least one hour before their scheduled departure.Is there assigned seating on the train?
Tickets are assigned by time. Guests must be together during boarding if they wish to sit together on the train.How long is the train ride?
The train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine is approximately 25 minutes round trip. Are you limited to just one train ride?
There is one train ride per ticket.How do I get to there?
Click here for DirectionsIs there parking available on site?
Yes, there is FREE off street on site parking available. Is there an additional cost for parking?
Not for on-site parking.What if there is inclement weather?
Day Out With Thomas events take place rain or shine.
Are cameras allowed?
Absolutely! Guests are encouraged to capture their Day Out With Thomas memories for their photo album.
Will there be food available?
Are strollers permitted?
Day Out With Thomas is a family event that welcomes guests of all ages. There is even a designated area for “stroller parking” during the train ride.
Is the event handicap accessible?
Are pets allowed?
No pets are allowed at Day Out With Thomas.
Is there available lodging in the area?
Yes, for hotel accommodations please visit www.baltimore.org
How do I find out about other events?
You can find the complete Day Out With Thomas 2018 schedule by clicking on www.thomasandfriends.com/en-us
Those visitors who may require this accommodation during their visit should email email@example.com at least two weeks prior to their expected visit.
The Playful Parent is hosting another Facebook fan club giveaway! One lucky family will win 4 tickets to Day Out With Thomas at B&O Railroad to be used on Friday April 27, 2018 at 1:00 PM. Contest starts Now and ends Thursday April 19, 2018 12:00 PM. To enter:
- COMMENT how many Thomas minis you think are in the jar.
- SHARE the article by either Tagging your friends or sharing the post on your page (not mandatory but appreciated). Let’s make sure everyone knows about the awesome resources available through The Playful Parent and the traintastic adventures at B&O!
- You MUST be a Playful Parent Fan to win! This can be done by subscribing on the website or liking the page on Facebook.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash and they hold no monetary value.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
***Facebook is NOT affiliated with this contest.***