-4 Boneless/skinless Chicken Breasts
-1/2 Cup Italian Dressing
-4 Tbsp Pesto
-4 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
-Slices of Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees
2. Place chicken in a oven safe casserole dish. Cover chicken with Italian dressing . Than spread Pesto over top of the chicken. Lay slices of cheese on top followed by fresh slices of tomato. Cover with lid or foil.
3. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through all the way
4. Serve over rice, pasta or eat sandwich style!
5. When using this on a sandwich mix mayonnaise with Pesto for a delicious spread!